What is Family Planning?
Family Planning is a preventive health service that provides quality, low cost and easily accessible reproductive health care to women and men during their reproductive years. Everyone has the right to informed consent regarding his or her reproductive choices and birth control methods. Family Planning provides clients with the information and counseling needed to help them make the best choice for them.
Family Planning does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, income, marital status, number of pregnancies, or contraceptive choice(s). Family Planning services are confidential. Teens are welcome and can receive confidential care. Our staff is LGBT friendly.
Family Planning Services Are Much More Than You Think
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluation and treatment of vaginal and urinary infections
- Pelvic and breast exams
- Pap smear
- Blood pressure & weight check
- Birth control instruction & counseling
- Planning for a healthy pregnancy
- Pregnancy testing & options counseling
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV testing, counseling and referral
- Adolescent risk reduction counseling
- Infertility education and referral
- Emergency contraception
- Male reproductive healthcare
BIRTH CONTROL METHODS
- Oral Contraceptives (The Pill)
- Depo Provera (The Shot)
Ready to make an appointment?
Call (856) 794-1235
Check out our locations and operating hours