Serving Cumberland, Salem and Gloucester counties
- Consultation and training for professionals
- Reproductive health education sessions for youth
- Title X funded/ free of charge to schools and organizations that serve adolescents:
- Dating Violence
- Respect in Relationships
- Birth Control Methods
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Prevention
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Education
- Topics offered for a nominal fee:
- Parenting Skills (behavior management, communication, building self-esteem, praise and reward, summer safety, etc.)
- Stress and Anger Management
- Positive Decision Making
- Other sexuality and reproductive health topics available – if you have an idea, just ask!
For more information, please contact Tay Walker, Director of Education at Twalker@famcareinc.org or 856.451.3339.