Famcare, Inc. is seeking an Advance Practice Clinician for the Lead Clinician position. This individual must be a dynamic, internally motived, innovative leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Being a change agent with the flexibility to adapt in an evolving healthcare environment is an asset.
Famcare is a non-profit reproductive Healthcare organization providing services in Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties. If you believe that every individual has the right to client centered, respectful reproductive care consider joining our team.
The ideal candidate must be a licensed APN or Certified Nurse Midwife in New Jersey. You must have a minimum of 3 years OB/GYN or related public health nursing experience and 2 years of administrative experience. Experience with electronic health records is a must.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical care of patients
- Participation in the planning and budgeting for the clinical/nursing service
- Assist in developing and maintaining job descriptions for nursing personnel, assigning duties based on education, training competencies and job descriptions
- Provide clinical coaching, consultation on clinical/case management issues for APNs and RNs at meetings and on an as-needed-basis.
- Perform annual and probationary performance reviews with input from the Medical Director and CEO for all APNs and RNs
Interested candidates should send their resume to KNixon@famcareinc.org.